Friday, September 16, 2016

MUSIC: TY BELLO - LAND OF PROMISE (IT IS WELL)




TY Bello releases a new single titled LAND OF PROMISE (It is well). A comforting song with a sound that resonates across humanity itself.

In her own words, she writes. "I finished writing this song on my travel to the destroyed parts of Northern Nigeria. I saw first hand what it means to lose hope and how powerful and necessary hope is in moving forward. This song put hope on my lips and I hope it fires up the same in the heart of everyone that listens".





Credits
Produced by: Mela
Mixed and mastered by Mr. Wols
Background Vocals: Nwando Omosebi, Abigail Bassey, Oshoboke Adejumoke and Awosika Olarewaju
Drums: Akintayo Adeyemo
Guitar: Olasehinde Oluwasegun
Piano: George Ade-Alao
Keys: Victor Sunday


No comments:

Post a Comment