Thursday, June 8, 2017

SAVED FROM THE FIRE: GOSPEL SINGER, LILY PEREZ RELEASES SINGLE, "AMAZING GOD" , A SONG OF THANKSGIVING AFTER A FIRE ACCIDENT.



Nigerian Gospel Artist, Lily Perez has just revealed that she was involved in a fire accident earlier on this year.
Recovering fast from her ordeal, she has released a new single "Amazing God", sharing her testimony and thanking God for His saving grace through it all

In her words on her Instagram page - @lilyperezofficial: 

"I was involved in a fire accident early this year that left me helpless for months, on my sick bed God gave me songs. My God did an AMAZING thing for me,you can only understand after listening to this song. Link in Bio πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”
My debut album,VICTORY as Lily Perez comes really soon and this is a taste of what is to come. Thank you for praying and standing by me πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•The #AMAZINGGOD will do AMAZING things in your life today"

We celebrate the life of the worship leader/recording artist, Lily Perez, who is the wife of popular producer, VC Perez.

Download and Enjoy the new single


No comments:

Post a Comment